Shimi Gostar Company’s primary product is magnesium oxide (MgO), which is synthesized artificially from dolomite and magnesium chloride. Magnesium oxide is available in little and large quantities as a refractory powder. The majority of the magnesium oxide produced is transformed to dead burn magnesium (DBM), also known as porous magnesium. Vera Magno is our DBM grade and has a purity of about 97%.
Why may you buy industrial magnesium oxide?
DBM is primarily used to manufacture refractory materials, mainly magnesia spinel brick, magnesia carbon brick, magnesia brick, chrome magnesia brick, and magnesia dolomite brick. These fundamental refractories are employed as furnace linings in producing steel, cement, glass, lime, and other materials. CCM magnesium oxide is primarily used to manufacture synthetic magnesium spinel refractory bricks (magnesium aluminate). It is also used as a raw material for other refractory and industrial purposes, such as manufacturing synthetic fertilizers. Contact our professionals at Shimi Gostar Company to get synthetic magnesium oxide.
Magnesium oxide, often known as magnesia, is a mineral with the chemical formula MgO, an ionic compound. At room temperature, it is a white solid. Magnesium oxide exists in nature as periclase and is the principal substance used to melt magnesium. Magnesium oxide is a refractory substance that is physically and chemically stable at high temperatures. It has two advantageous characteristics: high heat conductivity and low electrical conductivity.
The refractory industry is by far the largest consumer of magnesium worldwide; in the United States, in 2004, approximately 56% of magnesium oxide was consumed in the refractory industry, with the remaining 44% finished in agricultural, chemical, and construction, environmental, and other industrial applications. Has been employed MgO is a refractory raw material used in the manufacture of furnaces and crucibles. (Wikipedia)
Industrial magnesium oxide of high purity ( magnesia)
Bitter earth, often known as magnesia, is another name for magnesium oxide. Magnesium oxide is an alkaline oxide with gelling qualities comparable to other alkaline oxides. A common alkaline earth metal oxide with the chemical formula MgO is a white powder (light yellow for magnesium nitride), odorless, tasteless, and non-toxic. White powder with a melting point of 2852 °C, a boiling point of 3600 °C, and a relative density of 3.58 (25 °C). Insoluble in alcohol but soluble in acid and ammonium salt solutions. Water solubility is 0.00062 g/100 mL (0°C). You can easily contact our colleagues at ChemyGostar and place your purchase order to get industrial and high purity synthetic magnesium oxide.
Industrial magnesium oxide and magnesia applications
Industrial magnesium oxide (magnesia) is frequently used as a refractory brick in the steel industry. One of the properties of this chemical is its corrosion resistance. For example, this industrial magnesium oxide compound can be used for steelmaking furnace slag, sodium hydroxide, iron, and nickel. Other qualities and applications of industrial magnesium oxide purchasing include high heat conductivity, low electrical conductivity, and transparency to infrared (Infrared). Magnesium oxide is also utilized in the cement industry. However, its high purity is generally employed in the refractories sector, and the industrial and synthetic kind with a high percentage of 90% is economically beneficial in the refractories industry. Magnesia cement is a refractory glue based on magnesium oxychloride that hardens quickly and has various fireproofing and general repair applications.
Magnesia is also a curing agent for phosphate cement at room temperature.
Synthetic magnesium oxide costs (high purity)
This website is where Shimi Gostar sells industrial magnesium oxide that has been made in a lab and is very pure. For more information about buying magnesium oxide, please don’t hesitate to contact our coworkers at Shimi Gostar Company’s sales department, which is open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturdays and Wednesdays. For help with Mgo sales, you can call our specialists during the times listed.
Magnesium oxide’s price changes based on how pure it is. If you want to know more about the price of magnesia and magnesium oxide for industrial use, please contact our sales team at Aran Shimi Gostar Company.
Phone: +989133605506- 03155805062
Shimi Gostar offers you magnesium oxide that has been made in a well-equipped lab. By downloading our well-made product sheet, you can compare the benefits of industrial magnesium oxide and how much it costs. On the website of Shimi Gostar Aran Company, you can download the price list and compare prices: